Are gastroenterologists asking you questions about COVID-19? Refer them to AGA for answers. AGA has developed a comprehensive resource center for gastroenterologists on the COVID-19 public health emergency, including:
- Recommendations for personal protective equipment (PPE) during GI procedures
- Effectively treating patients with chronic GI diseases during the pandemic
- Rules for coding telehealth
- Updates on the latest changes to Medicare rules and regulations
- Information on financial relief loans for GI practices
Also, AGA members can ask questions and receive answers from peers about clinical presentation and management of COVID-19 on the AGA Community. Many on the front lines of the pandemic have shared their experiences hoping to help others as the disease spreads. The AGA Community also has multiple active discussion threads about the economic impact the pandemic has had on practices.
AGA is committed to keeping the gastroenterology community up to date during the COVID-19 public health emergency and to quickly providing the resources they need to safely treat their patients, navigate new Medicare rules and stay financially viable.
Have a question or comment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.