2016-08-29 14:54:55 UTC
Aug. 29, 2016
Five AGA speakers will present at Pan American Digestive Disease Week, which takes place Sept. 10 to 13.
AGA, along with the Organización Panamericana de Gastroenterología (OPGE), will host its Lo Mejor de DDW 2016 (Best of Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2016) symposium at Pan American Digestive Disease Week.
The meeting will take place at the Convention Center of Cartagena de Indias in Colombia from Sept. 10 to 13.
The following AGA speakers will present during the Best of DDW symposium:
- Best of Hepatology: Roberto J Firpi-Morell, MD, MS, associate professor of medicine, division of gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition, University of Florida, Gainesville.
- Best of GI Oncology: Elena Martinez Stoffel, MD, MPH, assistant professor of internal medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
- Advances in Gastroparesis: Michael Camilleri, MD, AGAF, professor of medicine, pharmacology, and physiology, Mayo Clinic, Minnesota.
- Best of EUS/ERCP in the Hepatobiliary System: Juan Carlos Bucobo, MD, assistant professor of medicine, Stony Brook School of Medicine, New York.
- Best of Esophageal Disorders: Marcelo F. Vela, MD, associate professor of medicine, Mayo Clinic, Arizona.