2015-02-10 20:28:22 UTC
Aug. 9, 2015
Donors to the AGA Research Foundation can join the AGA Legacy Society in one of two ways.
The AGA Legacy Society honors individuals who have chosen to benefit the AGA Research Foundation through a significant current or planned gift. AGA Legacy Society members show their gratitude for what funding and research has brought to our specialty by giving back, and research is made possible through their support.
Interested in joining? Some additional benefits of membership include:
- Permanent listing in the Membership Roll of Honor (with permission).
- Listing in the AGA Institute’s President’s Awards booklet and other AGA publications (with permission).
- Invitation to Annual Donor Event at Digestive Disease Week® (DDW).
- Framed Legacy Society certificate and AGA Research Foundation lapel pin.
A Gift Today: Donors to the AGA Research Foundation may join the Legacy Society by either:
- Pledging to contribute $25,000 or more in cash or securities within a five-year period.
- Providing for a contribution of $50,000 or more through a deferred gift (planned gift) such as a bequest, a charitable trust, a gift of life insurance, or others.
To learn more, visit the AGA Legacy Society website.