2017-03-23 16:13:21 UTC
March 23, 2017
The latest issue of AGA’s opinion magazine discusses the best tool for opportunistic CRC screening, as well as IBD, HCV and more.
The latest issue of AGA Perspectives is now available on tha magazine’s dedicated website: agaperspectives.gastro.org.
In honor of Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month, this issue of AGA Perspectives starts off with an insightful point-counterpoint debate of the merits of FIT testing versus colonoscopy for colon cancer prevention. Compelling arguments for both sides of this debate are presented by Douglas K. Rex, MD, AGAF (colonoscopy) and Douglas Robertson, MD, MPH (FIT).
Also in this issue:
- The Future of GI Care by John I. Allen, MD, MBA, AGAF
- HCV: What to Expect in 2017 by Anna S. Lok, MD, FAASLD, AGAF
- When Adult Gastrointestinal Disease Is Actually Pediatric by Kara Gross Margolis, MD
- Who Wins? The Dilemma of Organ Allocation for Liver Transplantation by Therese Bittermann, MD, and David Seth Goldberg, MD, MSCE
- What to Do When Conventional Therapies Fail for IBD Patients by Jean-Paul Achkar, MD
View all of these expert perspectives by visiting the AGA Perspectives website.