2018-03-14 16:11:44 UTC
March 15, 2018
Build a powerful network with IBD thought-leaders and discover cutting-edge research at the Bellagio in Las Vegas Feb. 7-9, 2019.
Building on the success of this year’s inaugural Crohn’s & Colitis Congress™, the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation and the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) are pleased to announce the second annual Crohn’s & Colitis Congress. Be sure to save the date:
Feb. 7-9, 2019 at the Bellagio in Las Vegas
The Crohn’s & Colitis Congress is the must-attend meeting for all inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) professionals. It offers a bold, multidisciplinary approach to learning in the IBD space as one care team. All health care professionals and research investigators interested in IBD are invited to attend.
By bringing all audiences together to learn from each other, the Congress embodies how IBD research and patient care needs to be approached — it is not “one-size-fits-all” and it requires collaboration from a variety of health practitioners.
By attending the Crohn’s& Colitis Congress, attendees will:
- Build a powerful network and share solutions with IBD thought-leaders.
- Discover cutting-edge basic, translational and clinical research in the IBD space.
- Determine best practices at every stage of the patient’s disease journey.
- Explore new technologies and products from IBD-related exhibitors.
- Earn CME and MOC points.
- Improve skills and patient outcomes.
- Learn together as one multi-disciplinary care team.
Get ready to expand your knowledge, network with IBD leaders and be inspired. Stay tuned at www.crohnscolitiscongress.org for more details coming in later this spring.