2015-09-22 14:58:06 UTC
Sept. 21, 2015
AGA will be introducing a new GERD registry soon and seeks a physician to lead the initiative.
AGA is expanding its observational research registries and has an opportunity for a member with experience in GERD treatments to serve as the national study principal investigator for our soon-to-be-introduced registry.
We are looking for an AGA member who:
- Has extensive experience treating GERD.
- Has clinical trial experience.
- Enjoys collaborative projects.
- Is able to dedicate the time and effort required (will receive stipend).
- Has strong writing skills.
If you’re interested in learning more, please send an email to Sonya Serra, AGA’s senior director of registry development and integrity, at firstname.lastname@example.org.